Rajasthan judicial services notification
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has provided notification for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 in District Judge Cadre of Rajasthan Judicial Service as per the provisions of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, against 27 posts. Aspirants who are intrigued can fill their Application Form according to schedule date. All of the aspirants who will take part in the recruitment procedure of RJS 2017 can check the complete information of Application form process, eligibility standards, selection process, and so on through this page is given below.
Rajasthan Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria
There are a few criteria for the contender to be qualified to apply for the Rajasthan Judicial Service examination 2018. The details of the Rajasthan Judicial Service eligibility criteria 2018 are given underneath:
• Candidates should be the citizen of India.
• Along with that, they should have the domicile of Rajasthan to take reservation benefits.
• Apart from that, competitors must have finished their bachelor level education in law from a perceived establishment.
• The age of the candidates must not be under 23 years and not over 35 years.
• Candidates of the reserved class will be given legitimate relaxation in their upper age.
• All LAW graduates/LAW proficient are qualified for Civil Judge posts.
• Must have been an Advocate for a time of at least seven years
• Knowledge of Hindi
Procedure for selection
Selection of the eligible aspirants will be carried out on through the written examination. All of those advocates who are keen on filling application form they are required to show up in the written examination of District Judge cadre. All clear out aspirants in the written examination of District Judge they will be a call for personal interview.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
The Scheme of the written examination for examination for Direct Recruitment in the District Judge Cadre might comprise of:-
• A written examination in the subject specified from now on, and
• An interview to test the general knowledge of the candidate and his health for appointment to the cadre
Pattern of Exam for the Civil Judge Recruitment Rajasthan Judicial Service
|Subjects||Max. Marks required||Qualifying Marks required|
|Reserved Categories||For Other Candidates|
|Law Paper- I||100||40||45|
|Law Paper- II||100||40||45|
|Question paper Language (translation, precis, essays, etc. Translation may include Hindi to English and English to Hindi.)||50||18||18|
|Personal Interview test||30||7.5||7.5|
Applicants ought to pay an application fee which is Rs. 300/ – for SC/ST/PWD aspirants of Rajasthan, Rs. 550/- for OBC category (Non-Creamy layer)/Special BC class applicants of Rajasthan and Rs. 850/ – for General classification, OBC (Creamy layer)/Special BC/Out of Rajasthan applicants through Demand Draft for any bank for Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Rajasthan Judicial Service Admit Card 2018
• Candidates will get there admit card when they fill and submit their Rajasthan Judicial Service application form.
• The Rajasthan Judicial Service admit card will be accessible on the official site of Rajasthan High Court.
• Candidate should bring the admit card with them at their center when coming for examination.
• The admit card will contain the information’s like the detail about the exam date, timing, and the venue of the Rajasthan Judicial Service examination.
Tag:Civil Judge, Civil Judge Exam, Civil Judge Notification, Civil Judge Vacancies, Civil Judicial service Exam notification, hcraj.nic.in latest updates, high court admit card 2017, Rajasthan High Court, rajasthan high court admit card, rajasthan high court admit card 2017, rajasthan high court exam date 2017, rajasthan high court judge admit card, Rajasthan High Court Notification, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification, rajasthan high court result, rajasthan high court syllabus, rajasthan high court vacancy 2017, Rajasthan Judicial Services Notification, RJS, rjs 2017 exam date, rjs 2017 syllabus, rjs civil judge 2017, rjs exam syllabus, RJS Pre Exam 2017 Syllabus, rjs vacancy, rjs vacancy 2017, rjs vacancy 2017 civil judge, rjs vacancy 2018, RPSC Notification, www.hcraj.nic.in recruitment